i'm super tired

are you super tired? Sometimes i really hate going to bed. i don't really know why. I love to sleep. I just don't like having to wait so long after i do lay down to actually start to sleep. And then sometimes (too often) i don't even really sleep. I just lay there. Or sometimes i think i'm sleeping, but i'm not. I just toss and turn and roll over and look at the time ...
so ...are you super tired?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 2:51 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope...I am working on a paper...and I plan to type all that I have written up so I know how much I need to write yet.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:43 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I so know what you mean, I hate it, I don't know when was the last time I got a good nite sleep.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:06 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I hear ya, I hate it too. Sometimes I sleep so badly that it seems I don't dream.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:13 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• pnwmom
    i almost never dream.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:14 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I was like that all the time until I bought over-the-counter sleeping pills in a low dose to help me fall asleep. I'll read a good book until they kick in, which is about an hour or two.
    Staying asleep the whole night through is another matter.
    Are you under a lot of stress that could be keeping your mind busy and won't allow it to rest? I know that is a common problem among women.
    I hope you were able to get some sleep this past night.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:18 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Stop any caffeine- soda, coffee, tea, chocolate- it may take a few weeks to get it all out of your system. Here is a relaxation method that may help: Lie comfortably. Breathe in slowly, as you breathe out slowly let all the tension leave your body. Keep breathing slowly and relax your body from the toes up. (Relax your toes, relax the soles of your feet, relax the tops of your feet, relax the whole foot, relax the ankles.- slowly work all the way up to your scalp, checking back from time to time to make sure everything is still relaxed.) What this does besides letting your body relax is that it will also let your mind relax. If you notice anxious thoughts sneaking in, gently push them out and think about breathing slowly and relax every part of your body.

Answer by Bmat at 7:23 AM on Nov. 15, 2009