Zuzu pets

Can anyone find these in their stores? My daughter wants one for Christmas but their sold out her because it's supposed to be the toy of the year.For those who don't know what they are they are a little hamster that comes with pieces for the cage.I've looked on ebay but they want $30-$60 for a toy that costs $8.

preciouschild

Asked by preciouschild at 2:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Shopping

• Why are you going to waste your money on something so stupid and none educational? you know not only the dumb fake hamster is sol dout et every department and toy store out there but all there accessories that come with the stupid toy is sold out every where too right? Just because your daughter wants it for the holidays does not mean she should have it. waste of money imo. its sold out every where. i saw it on some website.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• She asked where to find them, not if she should get one or not. What she gets her kids is her decision. Not every gift has to be practical or educational.

I see them on Amazon brand new for $40-50, I don't see any lower anywhere. The $30 on eBay seems like the best deal you're going to find.
    Beichan

Answer by Beichan at 4:46 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• My daughter wants one too and we also haven't been able to find one anywhere. We can find the accessories that go with it, but no zhu zhu pets anywhere.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:41 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I'll keep my eye out for them! I hope some how they get their Wish list!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• walmart is completly sold out and I mean completly and we're not getting any in till after the 1st of the year...It is cheap looking though I must say my friend got the set for her daughter for her bday and she played for all but ten minutes and said it's boring so you may want to check them out before you buy just a litte friendly advice :) don't waste money on something that will bore her within 10 minutes maybe turn her in a different direction show her other toys she may enjoy even more but good luck :)
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 12:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Anon 2:56 AM - Wow! You are one rude person! Oh, and NON is spelled NON, not NONE! Maybe you should buy yourself some educational toys.
    Anonymous

• Our Target gets them occassionally. And anon some times it's okay to get fun toys for your kids instead of pushing education on them 24/7.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:14 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I got one at Target a couple of weeks ago her in Ca at regular price. It's adorable! I got it as a toy for my chihuahua. She loves it! I know, crazy right? Don't care, I am the one who wanted it and it was a good excuse. I love toys and I love hamsters so it was a must have (for Jamie *wink)!! ; )
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Anon I do buy my child educational things.She has her own laptop tons of books.Her grandparents buy her workbooks to work on here at home. She knows the woods probably better than you. I pay 40 a month for her clarinet.I'm sorry if I don't want everything that my daughter gets to be educational.If I force too much educational on her she will not like to read or learn.

I will look at Target thank you everyone.I didn't mean for this to turn into an disagreement.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 6:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I am surprised to see so much trolling on a forum like this. So, I am having the same problem with these things out here in Denver. I commented in another thread that TRU and Target are putting limits on these. Anyone heard something similar?
    debbiethompson

Answer by debbiethompson at 1:57 PM on Nov. 25, 2009