~BLACK FRIDAY~

http://www.black-friday.net/

ANYONE EVER BEEN TO THIS SITE? HAS A LIST OF THE ADDS FOR BLACK FRIDAY.

I WAS WONDERING HOW MANY DO THIS EVERY YEAR AND HOW MUCH DO YOU GET INTO IT?
LAST YEAR I MADE A LIST OF THE THINGS I WANTED FROM THE STORES AND WENT FROM ONE PLACE TO THE OTHER AND GOT EVERYTHING I WANTED. NOW THAT I FOUND THIS WEB SITE IM SUPER EXCITED AND READY !!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Shopping

• Me too!! I'm so excited! But I am stressing myself out because I know I want to be in multiple places at the same time, so I'm going to need to find some friends who are going to different stores first and get them to pick up a few items for me.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:00 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• OP HERE: YES ME TOO IM STRESSING BECAUSE I WONT HAVE THE EXTRA CHRITSMAS CASH THAT WEEKEND. SO.. IN REALITY ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO EVEN DO SO WHY PLAN LOL. BUT... I HAVE ALREADY TOLD MY SO TO GET THAT FRIDAY OFF! HA HA IN HOPES OF FINDING SOME MONEY. :) ITS EXCITING
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I honestly have never gone black friday shopping. Though you can get great deals Im not the type of person that likes huge crowds. Wrestling people to have the last item on the shelf and standing in line for 2 hours would definetely push me over the edge. Our mall has a huge event in the parking lot with a band,food,face painting,etc. It starts around 10pm and they open the doors to the mall at 5am. Standing in the freezing cold for 7 hours with 75,000 other people? I just cant bring myself to do it LOL! Good luck to all of you who do though!
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 6:49 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Iv'e never been reason being I hate being in a store with zillions of ppl it makes me feel clausterphobic and I'm not a patient enough person to stand in line for billions of hours sorry just not me!
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 12:14 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I love it! I've only gone the last 2 years, but I'm hooked. I love a good deal, though. And the harder I work for it, the more rewarding it is. lol
    Anonymous

• did Black Friday once and NEVER AGAIN!! I'd rather spend the extra money and not get all hyper about if some store is going to have what I want after I wait 5 hours in freezing weather! I started my shopping last month and I am almost done!
    Dianne1259

Answer by Dianne1259 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I use that site. They're very acurate. They'll even send you the ads as they get leaked if you sign up for their email.
    Anonymous