Do you delete questions when you don't like the anwers you are getting?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 3:20 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I only delete them when it starts becoming a fight or goes completely off topic.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 3:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• no jus when women start talkin shit instead of jus tryin to be understanding
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 3:25 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• If I feel the question is being misunderstood and inadvertently starting drama, I will.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:58 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I delete questions that take a wrong turn and are vicious. I don't like to post questions that people think it is time to make fun of me. It becomes hurtful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Ditto
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:15 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I dont delete the answers I was given but I know that when I scroll through them and someone posted anonymous it usually means Im about to read a snide smartass comment. Everyone has there own opinions about things but when someone needs help rudeness only makes it worse.
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 6:31 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• no, i delete my questions when i think no one else is going to answer..usually one good day of leaving it open is enough time for responses. i don't always pick a 'best answer', though; sometimes there isn't one, sometimes there are several.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:16 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• yep i do and i delete them when people dont understand my question and it pisses me off when they go off track and start talking shit for no reason calling me stupid, freaky, stuck up and spoiled because i want to shave my damn vagina.
    Anonymous

• I only delete the questions I asked when they are older then a week or so to clear up the forums here...or bandwith..etc.

I am sure it helps them out with the servers somehow. So I delete old questions/answers.
    Anonymous

• i agree with alot of people on here. i hate when you post somethin and people dont read it right or misunderstand and see it as an opportunity to talk shit. and my question is how are you gonna judge a person off of one post, when really you dont see the full situation you jus get one part of it. so before people should start shit maybe jus maybe they should get to talk to the person a lil more first and fully understand whats goin on before they talk shit. and not to mention obviously when someone needs to vent that means they are upset and dont need anyone starting shit and making it worse. especially when they are pregnant
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2009