animal/and money?!?!?

my home life isnt bad its hectic!!! theres a mess everywhere no one cleans? its difficult with the hectic we bring to are lives i dont understand why it happens? but i want my own place so my dad and sister can live in there mess! i jus need other ways i signed up for section eight but i feel awful i have a place to stay theres way worse people who could n should have that?? but im a single mom in a minimum wage job who works nights blaaah lol and goes to class(lol college) a few days aweek! dont ask about dad but his dads family is completly involved and cant push him! some how? in being a father with a job ? child support is on him hasnt paid none? but off of my life story....i dont know were to go to get the help i need?? and the help i may get ill be completly confussed and screwed over some how?? any ideas or places or just inspirational thoughts!!!

mamabear0824

Asked by mamabear0824 at 3:25 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• I don't understand the question. You've asked about six.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 3:50 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• go to wealfare, if he isnt paying child support they will give u cash and get money out of him. welfare will also give u foodstamps, they will pay 1stmonths rent and deposit too,plus pay for child care so u can go to school and work, also they will help u get a car if u needed one.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:48 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• ??????
    Anonymous