great job opportunity but got some concerns, please respond.

I'm a pt student/sahm my SO got a job offer that would mean more pay for the same work & incentives.Everything seemed to be moving along well and then it seemed like we started to notice that the guy's (that's offering job) personal life is interferring with him finally closing the deal with my SO. Its startig to make me worry. My SO and I have been talkin about it but I would like some advice from u. I just feel like your personal life shouldn't interfer in business especially @ the level they are. I guess the guys ex wife/baby mama is causing hell and he ended up breaking up with his gf (our friend). Should I hold it against him for what's goin on in his life or should I just c it as he's having a rough time right now and the last thing he needs is for us to back out on a huge deal?? Please help, I just want to give the right advice to my SO and not let my worries interfer unless they r valid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I personally wouldn't hold it against him, you might not know the whole story and only your friends side and there are always two sides to every story, I would just take it as him going through a hard time, cuz we all go through rough patches. I agree with you, people should keep there personal life apart from the business, I would just keeps your eyes on things, and give a guy a chance, jmo. Good luck I hope everything works out

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• men are good at not letting things interfer with work.. I would tell hubby that he needs to tell that guys to close the deal. YOu will not always know what is going on in someones life. IF you never knew he was having problems what would you think. look at it from a buisness side only. how is it helping your SO career.

my husband is army and people have family drama all the time.. you get the job done that is it.. If he wants your husband to work with him he needs to close the deal. he will still have family issues whether your husband works for him or not.. he is an adult, he needs to act like one..
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 8:50 AM on Nov. 15, 2009