Question About Wii Gaming System??

Does Any One Have A Wii On here and If So ..Do You Like It And Like The Games For It? I Am Interested In The Wii Fit Thing( does it really work?) And Other Games Like The Donkey Kong And Mario (Big Fan of The Old Nintendo lol) Please If You Have Any Answers Post Them.Thank You

Kelly_Motherof2

Asked by Kelly_Motherof2 at 5:19 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have the Wii and the Wii fit and love it!! Super Mario Kart is a lot of fun to play, especially against the ol' hubbs. He's a lot better then I am, as he's a complete gamer, but it's still a lot of fun to at least try and beat him. Haha We've had it for a good few months and have really enjoyed it. My husband tried the Wii fit and he says it's a serious workout. Regardless of which of the workouts you do, he said it really challenges you. I haven't tried it yet, as I'm still revcovering from having my second child. Like I said though, we really enjoy it. All of the games are fun and easy to use. Children can use it easily as well as adults. Even my mom, a women who hasn't played any game but SIMS gets really into it. It's a lot of fun.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:15 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I have the Wii and the fit game and board. I would have to say that it really keeps the heart pumpin and the adrenaline up. Its fun! It keeps track of your weight and progress for your overall goal.

good

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 6:53 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I use to have it. I LOVED the wii and the wii fit. But after awhile I just stopped using it because it was easier for me to just work out on my own then have to worry about turning on the tv, wii system, and then pulling out the board and everything else. Plus my son liked to get under my feet. I sold mine to a friend. But if you have a time that you can set aside to put the effort into it I would say go for it! it's a great gaming console in my opinion, just never had time to do it
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:10 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• We have both and I love it! My kids even use the wii fit. My 8 year old loves the yoga stuff and my 6 year old loves the balance games and he likes to play the sports games. This is the only game system we have ever owned b/c I didn't want the kids sitting in front of the tv all the time.
    Maryellen

Answer by Maryellen at 10:01 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I have a Wii...
    I want to get the Wii Fit....
    I am very glad you posted this question...now I can see (from others opinions) if the Wii Fit is worth it.
    Thanks :)
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 11:21 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Yes i have the wii fit system too and we all like it. we have fun playing it but we dont buy games for it because they are expensive. whatever we have now is what my kids use but they havent played it since july. I havent used it since before july because i been pregnant. we have a gym in our apartment complex that i have not used yet but im going to start going so i can use the tredmiel. And yes it doe work for the wii fit, but the accessories for other things like the steering wheel, gun, tennis ball etc are expensive.
    Anonymous