Ok so my due date is tomorrow, I just drank castor oil, ate pineapple, went on a long walk and went on a bumpy car ride......

Is there any way that I will go into labor tonight? or did I just waist my time?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 5:25 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is this your first? Normally when you are given a due date it would be one week before or after the given date.it is said when you have your blood spotting it is consider that you are already in the "first stage of labor, then it would follow by a regular intervals of contraction..first and hour, then 45 minutes. 30 minutes until every 15minutes! Observe it you are on your way! I would suggest to try to take and drink unboiled egg! I don't know what's in the egg but it has been proven effective to easy labor..Anyway nothing to loose. That egg won't do harm at all but it would really help u! Good luck!
    jayzs

Answer by jayzs at 6:03 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Did the castor oil make you go #2? when I took it it sure did. By the way those are mainly just old wives tails. My friend did all that and more, and still didnt go into labor for a week, I did the castor oil and crapped all night and still no baby for a week n half. Good luck!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:25 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Im sorry but why would you do that stuff to but you into labor unless your dr had told you too i know it hard but your baby will come when its ready
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• yeah, all that stuff is a waist of time. Your baby will come when she is ready, and that may not be for a couple of days if not a week.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 6:50 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• have you tried having sex?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I KNOW it's hard, but seriously, chica - try to relax! I'm due today. Absolutely no sign of this baby coming out & it is irritating - I want to see her little face, I want to stop being pregnant & start being a mother, I want to stop being uncomfortable, BUT I know that she will come when she wants to. Doing all of those things is just going to psych you up & let you down when nothing happens. Ask your man for a massage, go to Barnes&Noble, get a decaf latte & lounge while looking at a magazine. You're not going to be able to do these things while relaxing for quite a while! RELAXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 7:30 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Enjoy these last few days!!!!!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:33 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I'm gonna say it was a waste of time. But remember that just cuz you aren't showing any signs of going into labor doesn't mean it can't happen at any time. I felt absolutely nothing until 12 hours before I had my son!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Have sex. Lots of sex. The semen thins out the cervix. Some say to eat red beets. But don't try to rush it. Your baby will come when it's ready. Trust me, as soon as it's over you're going to wish it lasted longer.
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 10:53 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• wait 2 weeks, your baby will be here. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Nov. 15, 2009