Fell asleep while doing THAT!!!!

after partying at a wedding reception, me and DH were both exhausted and both had a lot to drink, and he wanted a BJ. I warned him I was tired but since it had been a while, I rolled over on him and started giving him a BJ. Almost immediately after starting, my head and arms went limp down his leg and I fell asleep! Has this happened to anybody else????? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I never have done that but it's pretty damn funny. At least next time when you tell your DH that your tired he will actually believe you.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 8:38 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• that is funny, never happened I fell asleep before i even start.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:58 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Now that's a story to remember on your 50th anniversary! lmao
    I'd blame it on the alcohol!
    I've had hubby fall asleep during sex tho. Just means they're either so relaxed that they pass out, they're too drunk they pass out, or you wore them completely out lol
    And no... I've never fallen asleep doing that, but I've actually slept thru sex a time or two and woke up thinking that was one great dream till I found the evidence it wasn't lol
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:49 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Yeah...my husband has fallen asleep while we were intimate more than once. I've fallen asleep once too. We're adults, we're parents, we get up early and sometimes go to bed too late, we do a lot of things during the course of our days...it's bound to happen. Thankfully, I'm not embarrassed by much in life as I take a lot of it with a grain of salt. I think God has a killer sense of humor and so I keep my smile on! :)
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 10:20 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I'm pretty sure I passed out while doing that recently. Damn alcohol!
    Anonymous