overweight moms

was it harder for you to get pregnant? it took me 2 yrs to get my lovely daughter, and i want to try again for a 2nd im 5'10 250 , so no not thin, but just curious did some of you plus size moms have any issues TTC? if so and you have more then 1 was it easier the 2nd time?

alicianana4life

Asked by alicianana4life at 9:08 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i actually have been trying to loose weight, and joined weight watchers and fat dont always mean un healthy.... no cholesterol problems, low blood pressure, no medical issues, i walk on my treadmill daily dont drink pop... so im not un healthy... but thanks ...
    alicianana4life

Answer by alicianana4life at 9:35 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• instead of worry about that, why dont you try and loose some weight before you get pregnant again because your kids want their mommy to be healthy :)
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:27 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• i did i was really heavy! i lost over 50 lbs and BOOM i was preggo, but i've heard you can lose like 20-25 and make your body go into pregnancy mode and get preg super fast.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:29 AM on Nov. 15, 2009