How do I become a whole person instead of looking for the another half to make me whole?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• yrs of therapy and happy meds?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Make you a priority and do what makes you truly happy. I'm going through a seperation and am expecting my 2nd daughter, I'm broke and going through a lot financially, I'm just trying to be happy everyday, my daughter and the one on the way make me happy and I know when I go back to work I can fix things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Find the thing you would do if money were no object. Find the thing you would pay others so that you could do. Your calling. If you have that, a partner in life will only give you someone to enjoy it with.

Retail therapy helps in a break up.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:58 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• find a goal u have been wanting to acheve for a while.like go back to school, or something and focus on that.ud be surprised to see who finds u when ur not looking.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 11:10 AM on Nov. 15, 2009