Does your husband want more kids??

I am content with just having my child who is 3 now,but my husband keeps saying I want to have another one soon and I have no desire. We are 26 so it's not like we are old, but I would rather wait another few yrs to see if I am ready to have another. Anyone in this situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no im not in that situation. my son is almost 6 months old, me and my SO both definatly want more kids. because first of all, i dont want my son to be an only child - i was an only child & it can be lonley, and i want a daughter. im waiting to have another one until i graduate college so i can afford it, but im hopeing that will be when my son is 2 or 3 because i think thats a good age a part for siblings to be.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:31 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• No, neither of us want anymore children. We have 2, they are two years apart (6 and 4). We are DONE! They are at the age where we can go out and do fun stuff together and not worry about diapers and bottles and naps and all that stuff.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• We have 3 and are done. I would have liked another, but the ones we have are definitely enough for DH. And at this point we would be starting over as our "baby" is nearly 5.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:52 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• We have three boys. My oldest is my step son who will be 7 in January, then our oldest is five and our youngest is 15 months old. My husband DOES want another one. I am not convinced. He wants to try for a girl....I am not sure (and bash away if you want, won't bother me or change me!) if I want another one, let alone a girl...I am very content with all THREE of my boys! :) We waited four years to have our youngest and I personally think that is a good enough time to wait. Give it some time, if your decision hasn't changed in the next year, then tell him that is how long you want to wait it out. :) GL with whatever decision you make!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:12 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• We would love to have another baby. It's just we don't have room for another child. We have a four bedroom home, but it's full of furniture and etc. I have a son that just turned four and we would love for him to have a sis or brother. If we do have another child we would have to sell our home and build a home for all of us out in the country. LOL.. My husband is a pack rat. I'm almost forthy yrs. old and we need to make our minds up before the clock runs out. We would have to buy a double wide and build the home of our dreams to have another baby would be the best gift ever. I wished I was younger to have at least 3. I have just one now and I would really love to just have one more. The reason for the country is so we could have alot of land to build on plus having a Saint Bernard she needs to have space to. My husband informed me last night he would love a male Saint Bernard! Yikes... LOL
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 11:35 AM on Nov. 15, 2009