VENT!!!!!

So what would you do in this situation?? I am very close with my Aunt. I can go to her for anything. She has a daughter that is 23. She is married and lives at home.
Anyway my mom is getting ready to have a major surgery so my Aunt said she would clean her house for her. She is not paying her but giving her a blanket she made to give to her daughter in law. Anyway, she was talking to my cousin about it while I was on the phone and my cousin went crazy about it, Saying why in the hell are you doing it for free when you need to be here doing laundry and stuff so I dont have to listen to dad bitch...... and she goes on and on f this f that she shouldnt be doing Fu&*^ng stuff for free.... So on and so on... I was furious first of this women is 23 years old married her or her hubby doesnt work, they sit in their bedroom and pop pills all the time and thats it. CONT>>>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I would tell my aunt the truth on how you feel. Her daughter needs to move out and not talk to her mother like that, especially when she is doing something that is very nice. I would never ask for money if I'm helping someone, this come from the heart.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:49 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• CONT>>>
    I told my Aunt to tell her to do the laundry and she wont she says she lets it go in one ear and out the other. It makes me furious. I hate seeing her get walked all over like that when the cow needs to get off her rear end and do something for herself besides drugs. Its not only that but she whines and cries becasue I wont let her babysit my kids and no one will pay her to do anything. Hell No she aint keepin my babies. So she can steal my pills and be mean to my kids. I doubt that. Plus I am not giving her my $$ to buy drugs with. It drives me nuts. Not only that but she dresses like a slut. I am talking she weighs at least 250 and doesnt wear a bra EVER. We are talkin mini skirts and spagetti straps with no bra.. My kids dont need to see that. I am just furious and dont know how much longer I can go without saying something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I have told my aunt she doesnt need to be treated like that and she just says she ignores it. But yet she does everything for them.... My cousin even said she refuses to do dishes. I am talking she does everything for them buys clothes, meds, pays dr bills, does laundry, dishes, cooks, cleans runs them wherever they want to go, lets all their druggy friends stay there, I think it is because she is scared of her, she has hit her before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• This is your aunt's daughter. Obviously, your aunt loves her child just as you love your children. And she is not ready to throw out her child, even though we all know this insane person needs to stop freeloading and get it together.

A loving and open heart is not always easy. Telling your aunt things like, "I appreciate the help you give to the whole family." and "Thank you for being a good aunt and friend while my mother is ill." and stuff like that will good a long way to empower her. She doesn't realize she has the power to put a stop to her daughter's insane abuse.

Your cousin is a selfish witch. No talking will change her. Stay away. She is toxic.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:56 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Why not you volunteer to clean your mom's home and not involve your aunt in this. I think your mom would appreciate it coming from you.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Your cousin is a selfish dumb person, your aunt is wanting to help her sister and that love doesn't cost a thing! I feel for your aunt who needs to kick her daughter and her pos husband out of the house if they aren't going to be respectful and responsible!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

Well I would love to volunteer to clean my moms house BUT she is having sugery on Tuesday, Two of my kids and I have had a horrible stomache virus and my daughter has 5th disease as we speak. So I am not allowed to go to her house for at least a week to make sure the rest of us dont get it and give it to her. That wouldnt be good after her surgery. Doctor recommends that I dont even go to the hospital for the surgery! So that counts me out until at leat next Saturday!! Maybe even longer if the rest of my family gets the stomach thing or fifth disease. Otherwise I would love to. Plus my Aunt volunteered to do it,. She shouldnt have to get permission from her daughter to do something nice for her sister. I didnt involve her, she involved herself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I think if you live in the same town as your mom. You should be helping your mom out . Tell your Aunt you will do 50% of the house work .

Answer by louise2 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

UUMmm HELLO!!!!! didnt I just say that my moms doctor said that he doesnt want me to be at her house for at least a week and thats if the rest of my family stays healthy. it culd be longer if my other kids get it. Sorry I am not going to risk getting my mom sick after surgery so my druggy cousin can have her way with her mommy!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• i would stay out of it when it comes to ur aunt and who lives with her and what happens there,but i would tell that 23 yr old to shut the fuck up,family is supposed to help each other out,speak ur mind to the 23 yr old.just dont go over there incase it turns into a figjht.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 11:08 AM on Nov. 15, 2009