Do you think smoking is trashy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it's a trashy thing to do; that doesn't mean that all people who do it are trashy people, nor that anyone who does not smoke is never trashy. I don't care that it was at one time a glamorous or upper class habit; today we know better, and I think statistics show that smoking and socioeconomic status are inversely correlated, that is, lower class people are more likely to smoke than upper class people.
    Anonymous

• well unfortunatley im a smoker. i dont think its a trashy, but its definatly disgusting, unhealthy, smelly, and expensive & i cant wait till i get the strength to quit.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:00 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Not trashy, but gross, bad for your health, bad for the people around you, and really stinky!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:01 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Do you think drinking is trashy!?!?!!?!?!? I agree with purplbutterfly though, and you shouldn't judge!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I do feel as if it is a lower class habit, yes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• lower class habit? gee better tell some of the congress men that smoke cigars they are lower class.. smoke is smoke is smoke no matter the form.....i dont smoke myself and i find kissing a man that smokes or the smell just nasty, but no they are not trashy.
    alicianana4life

Answer by alicianana4life at 10:05 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I would say yes
    yoshiwife

Answer by yoshiwife at 10:06 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

so how do you feel about all the presidents that had this habit? And smoking was publicized as an upper-class privilege especially when it comes to things like Cuban cigars and such.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:06 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• ok im curious as 2 where the Poster of this was judging? i must have missed the i find it trashy line..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• oh, and I while it is a nasty habit, it isn't trashy, just an addiction.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:08 AM on Nov. 15, 2009