I need F.H.E. (Family Home Evening) ideas

So last Monday night was the first time that i have done Famiy Home Evening with my little family. I know that it is kind of a late start considering the fact that my oldest is 3, but now that I have done it once I want to continue doing it so that my daughter falls into routine with it. Please help me out with some ideas that would be suitable for a 3 year old! I am still so new to this, as the family that I came from rarely had a lesson.

chelcityrocks

Asked by chelcityrocks at 10:05 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• How about board games for her age group, or ding some crafts? You can also have a tea party, and everyone dresses up fancy. Here's a link to some other ideas:

F.H.E.

NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• A lesson on little white lies?
    A lesson on cleaning up after we make various kinds of messes?

Want to do things from a 3 yr old level, things your child may be learning or asking questions about,etc. Keep them simple, use feltboards or chalkboards and make things into stories. Use her dolls if you dont have access to a feltboard, or playdoh, etc.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2009