Have you seen the new Gap commercial?

Have you seen the new Gap commercial? They actually included Solstice! Totally cool!!! Way to be inclusive!!!

http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/2009/11/13/gap-holiday-2009-holiday-cheer-commercial/

MamaK88

Asked by MamaK88 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• "GO SOLSTICE"

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• well they had to so they wouldn't offend anyone and get sued
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I like it b/c they aren't discriminating and ehy are including a lot of groups! I'm christian but I like how positive the message is. You can say Christmas and not step on toes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• i thought it was cute the first time i saw it, and was glad it was so inclusive. but after the fiftyth time...it becomes annoying, all that clapping and stomping. and xmas is 40 days away!!!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• That makes me so happy! Now if they'd stop using sweat shop tactics for making their clothes, all will be well.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 10:57 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I don't shop there, I've never even seen a GAP store. But I'm glad to see the commercial.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:04 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I noticed that too. I thought the commercial was cute! But like hairnazi said--I don't need to see it 50 million times (or any commercial for that matter). Seeing the commercial over and over won't make me fit into their jeans any better! lol.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:44 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• the video wont load for me (my computer sucks) so i cant watch it..can someone say all the religions they mention?
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 12:18 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• they don't mention religions per se..just the various names for the holidays that are out there..like kwanza, solstice, christmas, happy holidays, etc. ...i think they even state ''none'..because of course, some people don't celebrate anything. :)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:21 PM on Nov. 15, 2009