Do you wish you had more kids or less than you have now???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd love to have one more. Don't know if that will happen though. :) I'd love to try for a little girl.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 11:35 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I have one, and a part of me wants another one, but a bigger part of me doesn't. i decided I'd just let nature do it's thing and if I have another one, fine with me. If I don't, fine with me also.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• We have one daughter and I really don't want her to be an only child. I come from a family of five kids (WAY TOO many for me...lol), but I loved having siblings so I want her to have that. Just one more . . . boy or girl . .. I'd be happy either way.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:38 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• We have 3 boys and are very blessed...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:41 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I have my wonderful son but I would love to have more because he says he really wants a sibling and I always wished to have atleast 3 kids... just gotta find prince charming :o)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• No.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:02 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I love both of my children and am soo happy to be a mom. However, I very much do think that the hubbs and I should've waited to have kids. I was the aggressor behind getting pregnant, so to speak. He wanted to make me happy and I wanted to fill a void of losing a child from a previous relationship. (Miscarriage) However, looking back we weren't in the position to have kids. Financially or otherwise. Though we love both of our children we should've waited.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• More kids. We have two girls, but can't have anymore.
    bearysweet

Answer by bearysweet at 12:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I have 3 kids and I do not want anymore. I am very blessed to have the 3 that I have and love them all more than anything in the world. I admit though that at times it is very very frustrating. Especially because I am a single mom. I sometimes think that yes, it would be so much easier if I had less...I am way outnumbered but when I look at their precious faces there is no way in the world I would wish I had less than I do. I couldn't imagine life without each one of them in it.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:49 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• More. I have one now and I would like to try for 3, but not for a few more years.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 15, 2009