Why are you here?

Reading thru some of the posts and comments made me wonder, what is y'alls reason for reading and posting in this part of the Answers section?

Personally, I like to discuss/debate P&CE and learn from others. It seems to me there are many here who just like to troll to piss off the other side and a lot who just want to make sure everyone knows they are better and smarter than the rest of us mere mortals.

What about you?

Friday

Asked by Friday at 11:30 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i like to piss off the libs! can't vent anywhere else, so why not here? lolololol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I like seeing other people's perspectives, even if I don't agree with them. I didn't used to be in support of SSM before coming here. Not that I was against it, it just wasn't really on my radar. But after reading some of the info and reflecting on it, I suppose I would support SSM if it were on the ballot where I am (doubtful for this to happen anytime soon where I am though). I am more of a moderate, but I admire those that stay strong with their convictions, again, even if I don't personally agree.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:35 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I don't know. I guess it's good for my blood pressue and I can also shake my head about how narrow minded some of the usual suspects on here really are. They accuse the "libs" of the same thing they are guilty of as far as hypocrisy and not being able to look past their own nose.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I like to discuss things, and I have an odd obsession with the human mind. I am especially astounded with conservative narrow mindedness.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:47 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Anon 8:32, good for you for admitting you are a troll. That's the first step to recovery. The next step is to stop being a pussy and show your face.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 11:49 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• As you all know this Conservative and all of her 'narrow mindedness' has no problemo with owning what she says..LOL

I am here because I do like to dicuss politics..and I am attempting to wake up more Americans..when I am slammed/hammered on..I will indeed bite back..I am no doormat
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Friday, you nearly made me spew coffee all over the monitor xD

I'm here because...ahhh...I dunno. I don't post that much anymore because I'm a wimp. My feelings get hurt too easily, and I'm sick to death of the namecalling that goes on around here. It's like the locker room in high school all over again. I don't get on the internet to be made fun of. So I pretty much lurk in this section now.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:04 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• This is a place where I get a lot of information on what make some of us tick, some of the rationale used is very amusing sometimes, I learn from others perspective and sometimes I enhance someone else's perspective with my own.
    Friday I got a kick out of your response to the anon!!!!!!

Answer by older at 12:05 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Even when some of the women on here are being, well, mean, this is a great place to learn how other people across the country view the events of the day.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• i like to read some of it..but it does get weary seeing the same old thing over and over, hatred, name calling and bigotry.. so sometimes i take long stretches from this section.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 12:07 PM on Nov. 15, 2009