Should I be jealous/worried?

A new girl started working at the same place as my boyfriend. My boyfriend is 23, she is 17. He has already offered to give her guitar lessons in our home. I asked if she was pretty (being the jealous person I am, I can't help it!!) and he said, "Yeah, I guess." Would anyone else be offended if their significant other invited another attractive female into their home to teach her guitar lessons? He is not teaching anyone else, but said he thinks it's a good idea to teach her, because she really wants to learn and it will be extra money. What do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• ask him to only have her over when you are home. If he throws a "you dont trust me fit" then something is probably up with her!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• i agree with anon , trust him unless given a reason not 2
    alicianana4life

Answer by alicianana4life at 11:51 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I agree with the first 2. It's not like he is giving her guitar lessons in a motel room! Just make sure you are there when the lessons go down! At least until you are comfortable with the situation. And make sure you go in and offer drinks and give hubby a peck on the cheek. Don't let your jealousy show!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• i would ask why are you all of a sudden givin out lessons
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• This is the girl that asked the question - He has given lessons in the past and has talked about doing it again, just hasn't found anyone UNTIL NOW. I always thought he would be teaching small children, not a teenage girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Has he taught you how to play a guitar? If so, than let him teach her. Maybe she knows how to play and he can help her out to play better. If you don't have trust you have nothing. Give him a chance to see if she can really play a guitar. I would be around just to hear the music. Far as the teenager looks he said, I guess... Sounds like they like music so, just give him a chance. good luck!
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• No, he has not taught me and that's part of what bothers me. I wanted him to teach me guitar and he has yet to sit down with me and do it.
    Anonymous

• RED FLAG WAVING  - He'll teach other than guitar lessons. 

Anonymous

• does this girl own a guitar? If so then no problem...if no then she is just trying to get close to your man. Its probably not him...its probably her. I would just tell him that you dont think he should be teaching a girl from work if she doesnt own a guitar...maybe you could even suggest that it could ruin their work relationship him trying to make money on the side from her
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• DO NOT LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! EVER, BE THERE WHERE THY ARE HAVING THE LESSON.
    dlioness26

Answer by dlioness26 at 11:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2009