it never fails....

why is it it never fails.. right when im ready to go do my errends.. is when my DD wants a never fails.. anyone else have that!

Asked by alicianana4life at 11:50 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh, yeah...I remember those days. That is why people always say it's so hard to get out of the house with a baby. I never understood that statement until I had my son.

It will get better!

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:53 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• yup.... every time it seems. I try to run my errands first thing in the morning and usually end up singing stupid songs and making up nonsense conversation with my 2yo the whole way home to keep him awake! When we get home he goes right down for his nap! Or I go as soon as he wakes up from his nap, but that usually interferes with the other kids coming home from school.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Yup, so we plan our days around her naps unless it's a long car ride and she can just sleep or one of us can stay in the car while the other runs in (to the store, library etc.)

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• YES! if she doesn't take a nap while with my in laws if im working and my husband is out, she'll fall asleep as soon as she gets in the car seat! i hate it cause i dont like waking her up and i dont want to leave her at home with her crazy grandparents

Answer by lanys_mom at 2:29 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• All the time.

Answer by bjw_053109 at 12:37 AM on Nov. 16, 2009