if you could change anything what would it be??? (doesnt matter what it is))

I would change the fact that my mother is not in my life. this is her choice. it used to really bother me but now im used too her inconsistancies and her disappointment. my siblings and I have not seen her since 1995. i look at my daughter and i say to myself "how could i ever disown my own child" i'll be here for her until i die. no matter what she does i will be there too encourage, lift her up, lead her , love her-unconditionally, teach her and do everything I can so she will become a good mother and a good person herself. Its hard but Im moving on.....

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 11:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You have an opportunity to be the mother you never had!

I would change when we had our son. Hindsight says we waited too late in life. I would have loved to share him with my grandparents...and hubby's....all of whom are gone now.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:57 AM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I wish my daughter lived closer to me. She is 7 months pregnant and just drove 6 hours Friday night to attend her baby shower in our area, It is now Sunday and she is driving home after a busy weekend. She feels great and it doesn't bother her but I'd love to be closer to her and know her family better
    Terri1028

Answer by Terri1028 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I love my kids and don't regret having them. I just sometimes wished that I would have been smarter and chose better fathers for them. Not my current boyfriend, he's a great dad, but my exes suck.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 12:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I would keep that Muslim out of presidential office.
    Anonymous

• i wish i was little taller, i am 5'0. I wish i didnt have stretch marks and i had money to get them laser removed. My boobs are way too big and saggy haha. i want a breast reduction and lift.
    Anonymous

• I know i said anything you would like to change but anon 1:26 your prejudiced and ignorant... Get over it he's in office. theres nothing you can do about it now. get over it!!!!!!!
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 15, 2009