does anyone know of a free coupon website (coupons you actually want like for food or other neccesities)"?

I'm looking for a way to save money on my food bill but I'm not finding a coupon website that's free with coupons I would even want...I want especially for food and detergents and cleaning stuff toilet paper paper towels ya know stuff you use on a regular basis..does anyone know a website where I can print of useful coupons?

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Shopping

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 12:05 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• www.afullcup.com/forum

You can look by the store in your area. They will match up the coupons to the sales and give you the link to printable coupons (called IPs).
    mrsaprilmayc

Answer by mrsaprilmayc at 12:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• smartsource.com is the site I use most. they also send out coupon sales papers every week. coupons.com is also probably helpful but no matter what I do or computer I use I cannot get their printer program to install. I'm not sure if redplum has a site but if they do it is probably redplum.com and is probably connected to coupons.com.
    I go to a lot of company websites to print their coupons and can't because they use the printer from coupons.com
    Good luck
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 16, 2009