• In the Spotlight:

I am a on my first pregnancy

Hi, I am new to this and on my first pregnancy, I want to make sure that I am doing everything right and everything I am feeling is normal for being pregnant.

First I am in my first trimenster, I am hunrgray all the time. I am having little tucking and pulling in the urtheas, (is that normal) along with little tiny cramps if you even call them that. I have started this discharge now (is that normal).

stephensonwife1

Asked by stephensonwife1 at 12:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It might be normal growing & stretching stuff. Do you have a midwife or a doctor that you are comfortable with? Be sure to keep a notebook for your questions & concerns~ take it to your prenatal appointments.
    Are you reading books, watching videos, taking any classes?
    Do you have a good support person to help you through?
    Let me know if I can offer ideas, too. Good luck!
    :-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Discharge is totally normal as long as it doesn't have a strong smell. Cramps can be the stretching of you circular muscles around you uterus. Feeling hungry can be normal to be careful what yuo choose to snack on because the whole eating for two thing is a joke!
    fourisplenty

Answer by fourisplenty at 12:36 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• You should ask your doctor, but I think you are fine. I'm on my 6th pregnancy right now. I'm not hungry all that much, but I am having morning sickness, so that's why. You will feel things starting to stretch more and little cramps here and there as your belly grows. Congrats and good luck :)
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 1:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I have a husband, I haven't gone to my doctor yet, I am waiting for them to call back. I want to take classes but I don't know what kind to take.

thank you for the adive.
    stephensonwife1

Answer by stephensonwife1 at 9:58 AM on Nov. 16, 2009