Why do some of my group replies on CM appear on my page but others don't?

Do I need to change a setting or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I wondered that myself. I have the same settings for all my groups. Hope you get an answer.

Anonymous

• A lot of Anon answers will not appear but if you post it with your real identity (screen name) it will appear
    Anonymous

• You can't be anon in groups. I know what she means because it happens to me as well.

Anonymous

• Only the most recent replies will show on your group posts widget. What I do on my page is have four widgets. I break them down into topics, like groups I own, groups I admin, cafemom groups and so on. You can edit the groups or specific forums of groups to show by clicking the edit box in the upper right hand corner of the widget. Then just choose the whole group or specific forum of a group. One thing to remember is that really active groups will push the slower groups off your widget. For instance, Newcomers Club will always dominate your widget if you have it is checked.
    HTH
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• The problem is that some of my group replies don't show up ever, even immediately after making them, while others appear right away.
    Anonymous

• hoping to get an answer to this
    Anonymous