What week did you start to show with your 1st pregnancy?

I started my pregnancy very fit with a flat tummy. I am 12 weeks in and have gained 4 pounds. My boobs went from barely B to D. About 4 days ago, my belly just popped out like 8 inches and my regular pants don't fit.

How soon did you start showing? Am I going to be a giant balloon woman? It's not my looks I'm concerned about, it's getting dressed and moving around properly! What if I get so huge that I can't drive, and I'm only in my 2nd trimester?

ecodani

Asked by ecodani at 1:34 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dont remember the actual week. its been 5 years since i had my daughter. But i didnt start to fully show where people noticed i was pregnant around 7 months. same with pregnancy number 2. Now that i am pregnant again it kinda shows and kinda not. im 20 weeks 3 days right now. I had two c-sections with both kids so i have some tummy that was hanging there even after i lost weight and worked out. so with this pregnancy i have some of that and of course a baby inside so if i let it all out it looks round but at 20 weeks 3 days i can still lay face down and suck it in. i dont show until im 7 months. thats just how my body is.
    Anonymous

• You are bloated. Its not the baby yet.
    Sucks I know.
    I was 22 weeks by the time I had a Baby bump.
    I was really thin too.
    I weight 99 lbs with my first.
    Anonymous

• Im the first anon. Im bloated? no i aint.
    Anonymous

• about 6 months
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I wasnt talking you to anon
    I was talking to the OP
    If you look at the times we posted at the SAME TIME
    Anonymous

• I showed at 16 weeks.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:14 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• 24 weeks
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• i dont think your bloated with my first it was round 6-7 months i wasnt thin but i want fat ... with my 2nd i start showing about 3-4 months now im preg with #3 and i still have some baby weight from my last child im 9 weeks and im not showing otherthen the tummy i already had nut my tummy is already somewhat hard and i cant fit into my jeans i have seen some thin women show very early congrats by the was
    Anonymous

• I started showing around 16-17 weeks. Before that, I just looked bloated.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 3:14 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• 12 weeks. But I was pregnant with twins, so it was a bit different. Congrats though.
    katfranz111

Answer by katfranz111 at 3:33 PM on Nov. 15, 2009