Wondering about this.....Cafe Mom Admin. may need to answer when they can....

Should we delete older Journal posts and questions on our home pages to save server bandwidth here on Cafe Mom?

Should Cafe Mom ask all members to delete older forum posts on their groups and clean up their own group pages and home pages?

Will it help and make a difference? Have a weekly or monthly clean up email to be sent to ALL members of Cafe Mom.

If so........Cafe Mom can send out a post to members and let them know to do so, if it actually does help clean up the servers and bandwidth.

I was just wondering about this. I've not posted much on my own home page, but some people home pages are as long and have alot going on like a MySpace page..which is where I DO have alot of widgets, etc on my page!

I'm slowly working on mine here, but then I'm a bit new and not many friends just yet.

LilyPondOasis

Asked by LilyPondOasis at 1:42 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Wow. That is a good question. I am interested to hear what they have to say. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:31 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Hi LilyPondOasis,
    Thank you for your question.

We actually encourage members to keep the content they have posted and not remove it from the site. CafeMom just isn't CafeMom without moms being able to express themselves and keep it!

Let us know if you have any other questions! The best way to reach us is by using the "Contact Us" link, located at the bottom of every CafeMom page.

Thanks!
    \The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 6:45 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Well I'm glad it does not mess up the servers or bandwidth....etc. or what ever it is all called!

You are right....Cafe Mom would not be Cafe Mom if we could not express ourselves.

Just did not know if long home pages messed anything up with all the widgets, etc. Glad to know it's OK.

Been off and on here for 3 years and Cafe Mom is the best MOM site I know of on the web!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 11:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2009