I keep crying for no reason...?

I'm not an over-emotional person, and I hardly ever cry. The only time I ever cry is whenever I think about my Granny (who passed several years ago). But here lately I just start crying about anything. Some commercials make me weepy, or Wife Swap. Or just little silly things. IT's so weird. What's wrong with me? Nothing is majorly upsetting in my life right now, but for the last month I have been crying at LEAST once a day. ANyone have any idea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It could be many things attributing to your crying, but it all boils down to one thing - hormones.
    If you don't feel better within the next month try visiting your doctor for some suggestions. You may need a multi-vitamin, more exercise outdoors, more sunlight, time with a counselor for a little while, or just a change in your diet.
    Not all sad people are depressed and not all depressed people need to be placed on prescription meds.
    Your doctor may perform a pregnancy test first, just to make sure.
    Hope you feel better soon {hugs}.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:29 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• A womans gotta cry. I get like that sometimes so I know what you mean.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 2:16 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• i hear ya on the crying all the time thing. i've been like that for the past 5 mos. i'm sure of what's causing my emotional outbursts (stress, anxiety, depression) plus the seasonal changes and less daylight aren't helping. i used to tan to help remedy that, but now since i'm pregnant, that's not an option anymore.

do like the others mentioned and seek professional advice if it doesn't come clear to you what's troubling you. i feel your pain and pray you find a way away from yours. *hugs*
    islandmom85

Answer by islandmom85 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 15, 2009