soo. i'm a little worried, should I be?

I have a 7 week old and I still haven't gotten my period back from having her. I'm on Yaz birth control and my doc said that the pill should start my period back up.

I'm really freaking out. My husband and I use condoms but I'm so worried something insane happened and I'm pregnant again...ahhh i have just heard so many stories about people getting pregnant right after having another babyyy

Should I be concerned at all?

I've only been on the pill for a week by the way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you are on the pill, it will normally take 3 weeks for you to have a period once you start them.
    Anonymous

• I heard the had a recall on yaz about the sever side effects u prolly arent preggo i freaked out too it takes awhile for the birth control to counteract w your body and get ur periods going and regular but i would talk to ur dr about the side effects
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 15, 2009