Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I start a fund to help my ex's family put him in the ground?

I want to make an account for people to donate to.

Answer Question

Asked by Destiny13 at 2:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 2 (12 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Like to have a funeral? You can start a paypal account and have people donate there.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

  • no clue, try calling a bank.

    Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:05 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

  • Talk to the funeral home. They can help you get something set up. Sorry that your family is dealing with this.

    Answer by mistynights234 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

  • Funeral homes generally offer financing options. There are also state funds available. Definitely have whoever is in charge talk to the funeral director about financing options.

    Answer by OneToughMami at 4:03 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.