Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I start a fund to help my ex's family put him in the ground?

I want to make an account for people to donate to.

Answer Question

Asked by Destiny13 at 2:34 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Technology

Level 2 (12 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • contact a bank

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

  • Will they help me advertise it so to speak? or should I get started on that pronto?

    Answer by Destiny13 at 2:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

  • Pronto, you can put up cans at stores and things like that.

    Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 1:41 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.