What is the dumbest/craziest pick-up line you have heard?

I walk into the bar lastnight feeling pretty darn good about myself and the first thing I hear is "you have to be a certain height to be in here" I am 4'11" and then another guy tells me "where have you been all my life" These guys were NOT attractive at all... lol. Oh, what a night.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "If you have lost your virginity, can I have the box it came in?"
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• baby you must be tired cause you've been running through my mind all day.... I cant stand cheesy corny pick-up lines.
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Did it hurt when you fell from heaven! You know that is actually a insult because if you are a angel that fell from heaven that means you are a demon...lol! But that's some theology many people do not know!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Nice pants, they'd look better on my floor.
    ryansmommy07

Answer by ryansmommy07 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• If I said you had a nice body, would you hold it against me? Heard that one....years before the country song came out.
    Anonymous

• "can i make you breakfast?"--sleezy

"you have the most beautiful smile"--cheesey

"i know you, you were my babysitter"---well, he was right, i babysat him when he was in grade school. But it was so original, and cute. It worked, because he's my husband:)
    Anonymous

• on friday night this guy wasnt trying a pick up line on me but he held my hand and wouldnt let it go and he was wondering why i was keeping such a distance from him so i said, "my husband is right there" so he dashed out
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• This didn't happen to me - a guy from my husband's work tried it, lol. He went up to a girl, looked at the tag in her shirt and said, 'Yup, that's what I thought. Made in heaven'. Probably the cheesiest thing I had ever heard!!!
    Anonymous

• I worked At Mcdonalds A While Back And This Guy Comes In And Says I Will Have A Kelly To Go???And I Just Looked At Him And Walked Off lmao and I told someone else to assist him of course and another day a man asked for his order then when I said is that all he said and your number would be nice i replied and said i am married and then he said shit me 2 and smiled....disgusting lol
    Kelly_Motherof2

Answer by Kelly_Motherof2 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2009