what fun activities will you do on x-mas break??? Ideas!

I know we will bake cookies maybe do 1-2 art projects, possibly zoo lights and just maybe a christmas dinner theatre show..We did this last year with my daughters class and it was so much fun! Oh yes and some rest and relaxation!!!!!!

What will you be doing????

hill2

Asked by hill2 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Holidays

• Well, we'll be driving to Sactown to pick up my husband. He'll be flying in from Germany for a 3 week visit. we can't wait. We'll spend a few days there shopping and going to the zoo and the museum and stuff. Then we'll go home and have a fantastic Christmas together. And after that we're thinking we MIGHT go see the Redwoods. Our boys haven't seen the Redwoods yet and DH and I haven't been there sense we were kids. (which is pathetic considering that we live in California)
    Oh and DS2 will have his b-day and DH has his b-day too. it's going to be one exciting x-mas break!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• When my kids were little they used to love to make little goodie packs to deliver to the neighbors. They would pack some homemade cookies, candy canes, a card and an ornament into gift bags and put on their cute hats and scarves and deliver them. They enjoyed surprising the neighbors and giving a goodie.
    Julie411me

Answer by Julie411me at 3:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I also INSIST my kids get their picture done with Santa each year. They are now 15, 18 and 23. They still have to do it.
    Julie411me

• I'll be sleeping in :)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• i will be making mince pies , jam tarts and lemon curd tarts with my children. they will break up from school on the 18th december and av a whole week before christmas day so we will be doin lots of baking and take them into the town centre to see all the christmas lights and decorations up.
    debbieg038

Answer by debbieg038 at 3:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• debbieg038 Is there any way you'd be willing to share your recipes? I'd love to make jam tarts and lemon curd tarts with my kids! I am not sure what a mince pie really is but I'd try it too!

Anonymous