Santa is here already? WTH

What happened to celebrating the holiday that is coming instead of the next holiday? Santa will be at the park next Friday. We haven't even had turkey day yet!

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I already decorated my house for Christmas! I am just very excited for it! I can't wait to put my x-mas tree up!!
    Anonymous

• I think it's perfectly fine to celebrate two holidays concurrently.

I can enjoy preparing for Thanksgiving and enjoy the hints that Christmas is just around the corner at the same time!

As for santa appearing early, I think a lot of people might like to take advantage of this and get a family santa photo done for Christmas cards.

Julie411me

Answer by Julie411me at 3:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I agree with you OP. I can't stand that everyone is getting ready for Christmas but Thanksgiving hasn't even passed yet.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I am still in shock that Thanksgivings is almost here... gotta let that soak in before I can think about Christmas... lol.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• They usually do santa early
    People do order christmas pictures with santa.
    Geeze
    Anonymous

• Ok yeah, that is too early for Santa IMO
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 3:26 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• yup the morning after thanksgiving they have breakfast with santa here lol. If you really think about it the first thing people do is start gift shopping that weekend so having santa on hand works great for the stores.

I do think a week before turkey day is a bit early.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I don't have a big problem with it before Thanksgiving so much...but I DO get irritated when I see christmas stuff before Halloween ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:07 PM on Nov. 15, 2009