Help! Need new appetizer ideas for holiday office party - buffet

I am going to be hosting an appetizer and drinks buffet for my husbands office AGAIN this year and I don't want to feel like I serve the same old thing every year. Does anyone have any appetizer ideas to share?

Julie411me

Asked by Julie411me at 3:08 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• I just go to Allrecipes.com. Go to the appetizers section and click "Top 20". You get the best of all types of appetizers. My favorites appetizers are teriyaki chicken wings, stuffed mushrooms, spring rolls, Annies fruit salsa and cinnamon chips (on the site), homemade guacamole and salsa...mmm appetizers are so good!

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Standard holiday fav here is 8 oz brick of cream cheese on a fancy plate. Let it come to room temperature. Remember room temp is generally about 75' so it will still feel cool-but the chill will be gone. Pour between 3/4 to 1 cup of Raspberry chipotle sauce over top. Serve with fancy crackers of your choice.You can buy the sauce ready made, or make your own.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Another fav all year round..but esp. during football season

TEXAS ARMADILLO EGGS

1 lb. hot sausage
    1 lb. white Monterey Jack cheese, grated
    1 1/2 c. Bisquick
    Shake 'n' Bake pork
    Jalapeno peppers
    2 eggs, beaten

Cut end off Jalapeno peppers and hollow out. Stuff grated cheese inside peppers. Wrap sausage around peppers covering completely. Dip in egg and roll in Bisquick and Shake 'n' Bake pork. Place armadillo eggs on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees.

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• What don't you want to serve?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:14 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• You can never go wrong with deviled eggs.

Anonymous

• Fruit pizza....very pretty. (allrecipes.com)
    Make regular meatballs and cook in crock pot. Then, pour in Kraft Toasted Asian Sesame salad dressing.....easy.
    I second allrecipes. com.....fave website ever.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I served a buffalo chicken dip at a party once and people loved it. There are several recipes online, but I found that using real chicken instead of canned makes all the difference.

I also like to make tortilla rolls. You spread cream cheese on a tortilla, add lunch meat, cheese, and anything else you like, roll them up, and slice into little rolls. Refrigerate before serving. You can also do them with a mixture of cream cheese and salsa for the filling.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2009