WHY LIFE GOTTA BE SO HARD AT TIME?? PLEASE HELP

OK I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO START, MY PERIOD IS ALWAYS HEAVY AND LAST FOR 5 DAYS..TODAY MAKES DAY 4 AND IT'S SO LITE IT DONT EVEN MAKE SINCE..THE 1ST DAY IT WAS BROWN.DAY 2 AND 3 IT WAS PINK NOW TODAY IT'S BACK BROWN BUT LITE BROWN..IM BARELY BLEEDING..IF YOU NKOW ANYTHING THAT CAN CAUSE THIS OR ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PLEASE WRITE ME...I THINK I MIGHT BE PREGNANT BECAUSE I HAD MISCARRIED LAST MONTH AND AFTER I STOPPED BLEEDING WE HAD SEX AND HE DIDNT PULL OUT.. (BUT FOR ALL THAT READ THIS AFTER I MISCARRIED WE WAITED 2 WEEKS BEFORE WE HAD SEX AGAIN!!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if it hasn't been a very heavy period you could be pregnant or your body could be trying to get back to normal because of the miscarriage. you might want to call your doctor or an advice nurse.
    jenn714

Answer by jenn714 at 4:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• After a miscarrage you are very fertile so even though you waited 2 weeks, you could still be pregnant again. You period could also be off because of the hormones of miscarrying. Take a test, use condoms or get on birth control.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• NO WE ARE TRYING TO HAVE ONE..
    Anonymous