I need a new laptop, what kind should i buy?

my toshiba works good but the laptop fell in july so the screen is messed up. i have black spots all over and i cant see when i type. I would love to buy a new toshiba but there kinda pricey i guess. I never had a dell but i heard alot of bad things about them. I have had a Compaq and HP and i hate both. they both have crashed on me and m husband alot of times so we quit buying them. I only used 1 MAC computer back in 2001 in HS. it was the desktop kind and i hated too. I just want something for saving tons of pictures, videos, getting on the net, wireless and i need a good video card to play games.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hp is the best i think next to dell and they r cheap
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• DONT GET A DELL THEY SUCK!!!! If you want a good laptop that's reasonably priced go for HP.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2009