What should I do?

This boy I used to hang out with has been talking to me and wants to know what went on between us when we were younger. He was drunk back then when we hung out and doesn't remember... should I tell him cause he won't leave me alone about it and keeps asking me over and over again... I just play it off with I'm not telling you, haha. We kissed and he asked me to go out with him, I said yes then the next day I saw him with his friends and he ignored me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• yeah, tell him. Get it out there. It's not that big of a thing. The real problem, I would say, is him drinking so much he doesn't remember his actions from the previous day. Is that the type of guy you want?
    Julie411me

Answer by Julie411me at 3:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• umm are you in middle school ? first of all if this guy is a boy then I think you should wait until hes a man before you even concider anything.
    ryansmommy07

Answer by ryansmommy07 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• He has a girlfriend now and this stuff happened in high school 8 years ago.
    Anonymous

• What's the big secret with that? Unless you got pregnant around that time and he's afraid that your child is his.
    Why not tell him that's all there was to it. I would.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I guess I dont want to make things weird between us now... with him knowing that it really upset me when he rejected me back then. I guess if he asks again, I will just tell him. Thanks.
    Anonymous

• Why do you have to tell him it upset you? Just state the facts of what happened. And if he DOES ask you how you felt about it or something like that, you can always say "I don't remember" or "I'd rather not get into that."
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• And that major revelation has plagued him all these years? Yeah, tell him and put him out of his misery

Answer by admckenzie at 5:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2009