Question about Familiar Cats!

Can you find your familiar by YOU finding him or her? or does he or she have to find you? I want to buy a black cat, i always wanted one. What do you think?

I am wiccan

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think the right animal will be found...no matter if it's you seeking them out or them seeking you out.....
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Worst case scenario is that you end up with a companion that isn't interested in magical workings, not a bad outcome. Most likely if you go searching & let the cat choose you rather than taking home the first black cat you see, s/he will be your familiar. When I adopted my cat I was looking at all the shelter had to offer, playing with one that appealed to me, but Cleopatra jumped up on my shoulder & nudged my ear. I knew then she was the one. My second cat has no interest in magical works but he is a lot of fun anyway. He chose my daughter, I assume for some reason.

nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I have always found with mine that we just connect, I love my cats all of them but there is something that just draws you to specific ones. It just feels right. The cat I first felt that deep connection to was not black but white with a grey shell, she is just beautiful and seems to read me better than my others.
    Anonymous

• These are cats right, simple minded fury cats. Not soul mates, or blood relatives.....freakin cats ladies. CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Your cat is not reading you....it's effin hungry.
    Anonymous

• Shut up anon 03.. your the actual weird one not us!
    Anonymous

• I have always had cats... right now I have 4... only 2 I consider familiars ... my Lady cat will sit with me while meditating... but we have to watch her tail... she has caught it on fire bc of candles and didn't even know she did...
    The kitten that adopted us, he is my jester familiar, he loves plays in my herbs that I use and oils... he loves playing in the basket that I use to hold my tools in... he is my furry witch in training...lol...
    And all of my cats have found me/us thru-out the yrs...
    Not everyone has a familar nor are all familiars cats, they can be any or no animal at all...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:29 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Anon 03... my dear if the question doesn't apply to you... walk by... rudeness isn't becoming on anyone....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Wait what...I am confused. I thought this was a kitty post and I was going to tell you how much my kitties love me.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 5:40 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I don't know if this counts as I am not wiccan my cat jumps on my feat while I am alseep and tickles me. When I move my feet she attacks me.

maybe this isn't what your talking about but I like talking about my cats. They like to fight like little nijas.
    Kattykitten

Answer by Kattykitten at 7:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I am not a cat person. But a familiar in general will always find you. If you are drawn to one over the others, chances are that's your familiar.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2009