Are my chances good?

My boyfriend and i left our spouses for one another. That was almost three years ago. I know, i will get flack for the cheating. But my first husband cheated on me, I left my second for my now boyfriend. My boyfriend has only been married once, and from what i know, his wife never cheated. So do you think my chances of him being the one are good?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Its not about chances. Is there any remorse that what you did to your spouses was wrong? Do either of you feel that if someone better comes along that its okay to leave each other for them? Its about the decision and commitment you make to each other that niether of you made to your ex's.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Because he cheated on you it's ok for you to cheat on him. Didn't Momma ever tell you 2 wrongs don't make a right? I doubt he can remain faithful. Sounds like he has a pretty bad track record.
    Anonymous

• You're going to see "once a cheater" a whole lot.
    Fact is... both of you cheated on your spouses with each other. You have no way of knowing if you're the only ones your SO has cheated with etc... so that typically, not always causes problems in the relationship because they know you're atleast capable and you know he's capapable.
    Odds are against it working.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:26 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• No - if he couldn't maintain fidelity to his ex wife, what makes you think he can maintain it with you? I have always been skeptical of cheaters.

Answer by missanc at 4:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• You and him have both proven when things don't go your way you don't work on it you move on with someone else. I think your chances are slim to none unless you both get some counseling so you learn to work through your problems together. I would think apologizing to your former spouses would be nice. Taking full responsibility for your actions might prove to one another you two can change and maybe have a shot. You need help what you have done to get together is not healthy and was not love it was selfishness plain and simple.
    Anonymous

• I assume the chances are 50/50 like any other relationship

Answer by admckenzie at 5:21 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• If you both cheated once whats to say you both wont cheat again? 50/50
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2009