Trying to get pregnant

The thing is that my is period Is irregular my last period was on oct 5 around there... and I have'nt got my period.. So I started to have unprotected sex on nov 5 when should I take the test... Help me... I know it's too much info but Im new at this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The best thing to do is chart your cycles. Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler and www.fertilityfriend.com are both great resources to get you started. Charting will let you know for sure if/when you're ovulating and whether there are any other problems you should be concerned about. With irregular cycles, a common concern is PCOS, with which condition you ovulate rarely if at all, making it very hard (sometimes nearly impossible) to get pregnant without medication. But sometimes it's just irregular cycles, and ovulation still happens during each cycle. Either way, charting will let you know what's going on and help you figure out when's the best time for you to conceive.

And if you don't know when you ovulate, take a test about 2 - 2 1/2 weeks after you had unprotected sex.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• if your trying to get preggo then do it everyday til you are.....squeeze it in sometime or another.

and if you wondering if you are or not wait another week or so then take a test.
    best of luck
    me-n-mygirls

Answer by me-n-mygirls at 6:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2009