im so frustrated and dont know what to do..my cousin wont stop starting rumors about me

she deleted her facebook or someone else hacked it not sure but she is telling everyone that i hacked her and deleted it first off i haven a clue on how to hack and why would i put that much time in effort into something so stupid...i know she isnt going to stop with blaming me for everything but its causing a lot of stress on my friends, i had some mutual friends of ours delete and block me cause of her rumors, i managed to get a hold of one in chat and she said if should wouldnt of deleted me my cousin wouldnt let hear the end of it...my cousin's reason for doing this was caused i talked to her brother's fiance and my cousin hates her, she claims she is cheating on him..but if she is its between the brother and the gf no one else so i dont see why i should be mean to her(the gf) based on rumors and i shouldnt have to pick sides so far i have no problems with the gf just my cousin for being so childish...any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• DItto! Ignore your cousin and any "friends" who subscribe to her drama...no one needs it, and they are obviously not TRUE friends. You'll realize this more as you get older.....there are friends for a season, and friends for a reason!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:58 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I ignore my stupid cousins and their drama

Answer by admckenzie at 5:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2009