What's your take on this letter?

Dear Beloved In The LORD.

Thank you very much for your quick response. I was very happy when I received it. I have made up my mind to give out my fund for the Work of God as a ransom seed for my soul. If that is the only thing I will do to receive my healing, I have to do it. If that is the only thing I will do to make heaven when I die, I have to do it.

My prayer is that when the Fund gets to you, let God give you the wisdom to utilize it for things that will glorify His Holy Name. Please, help me in prayers, I don't want to die, I want to live and declare the glory of God upon my life.

I know that I will definitely come out of this sickness because I have the faith. My faith is based on Job's experience, people thought that Job will die, he lost everything he has but he believed God and finally he was restored. I am giving out everything out for the name of my God to be glorified.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 4:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I assume anything like that is a scam, as they say if it sounds to good to be true it probably is. !!!
    zanzeebeel

Answer by zanzeebeel at 4:31 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I will want you to write to me at least with the few line of what you will use the money for in your Ministry, in order to be well sure that the fund which will be given to you, will be wisely used for only purpose of God's work in your Ministry) As for what is required of you are:

YOUR FULL NAMES
    YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS (Where the consignment would be delivered to
    you)
    YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS

Grace be with all that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity Ephesians 6:24, Please do respond as soon as possible to enable me give you the information require to reach the LAWYER for onward process of this transaction as anticipated.

Yours faithfully in Christ
    Mrs Edgar Sarah.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• She sought me out and I have never heard of her before in my life and now she wants me to be a beneficiary to a lot of money. My bet is a scam. What could she do with the information she is asking for though?
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:21 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• If it were from someone we KNOW then I might respond. Otherwise, if it was just a letter I randomly received (either email or otherwise), I would assume it is SPAM and wouldn't reply in any way.
    Anonymous

• If you think it is a scam, just delete it, if it was on cafemom, report it. I don't know what she could do with tht info, but I wouldn't want t find out!

iLove.nml

Answer by iLove.nml at 4:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Eh I get those too. It is a scam.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• It is a scam, probably to steal your identity.

Why wouldn't she just send the money to a reputable organization?
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 4:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• scam....
    Anonymous

• Scam. I wouldn't give her any information.
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• It is a scam... I get stuff like that all the time.. do not give out ANY personal info!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2009