What are you buying your SO for Christmas???

I have no idea what I'm going to get my DF for christmas this year and I don't want to get him cologne, lol. Just curious as to what you are going to get. Also, his B-day is 3 days after X-mas. I have so much to do!!!

BlessednHappy

Asked by BlessednHappy at 5:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Holidays

• DH is purchasing a new laptop for Christmas. and our kids and i are making him a special scrapbook. ...but his b-day is the 5th of january and i have no clue what i'm gonna do for that.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• A stocking full of COAL! :)
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I got my DH a PS3 and a game for xmas. His birthday is the 10th of Dec.. So I feel your pain lol. For his birthday I got him an awesome airsoft gun, bullets and paper targets!
    Anonymous

• Does he hunt, fish, etc? Guys like presents that have to do with this. My husband will usually just tell me what he wants and I get it. It can be something small or very simple, but as long as they can actually use it then they love it. I'm getting my husband a new camo pack-sack for hunting this year.
    Anonymous

• I have no idea!!! I thought about getting him a video camera then for his birthday 2 weeks later having him opening a box and have another girl in it ;) lol i really feel your pain......
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I'm getting him a new billfold from Things Remembered that I'll have engraved. I'm getting him the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game, but that's going to be from our son.
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 6:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• our anniversary is the week before.... and we aren't rich so we just do something for that!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Im getting my husband a new computer monitor, some games, and clothes. I'm happy he's really easy to shop for. He's birthday is the day before Thanksgiving and our anniversary is Jan. 3. I never could remember to get something for our anniversary until the last minute.
    oragami

Answer by oragami at 9:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I'm getting my man a new guitar amp, some clothes, a video game or two, probably a book..also thinking about an electric shaver...i love shopping for him.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 10:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• My husband loved ArmyWife112908's answer. lol
    My husband is a gamer, so he wants foot peddals for his computer and a new game. Totally not digging his gift requests as they're not things I can go to the store and buy. Nor are they things I'll get to wrap and he'll get to open on the big day. Therefore, I'm just as stuck as you are. I'm wracking my brain here, but .. Unfortunately from lack of sleep the air going through is just rustling the cobwebs... Hopefully soon the light bulb will flicker and I'll think of something brilliant.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:58 PM on Nov. 15, 2009