Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hoilday Problems...Please Help!!!!

Im in need of a food basket for the up coming hoildays and also toys for my children. Im not sure where to go or who to talk to. Please sonne anwer my question. Thank you very much Megan

Answer Question

Asked by jalencamsmom at 6:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Holidays

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • In many places in the country you can call 2-1-1 for information about social service agencies that can help you. Also, try the Salvation Army, check your phone book. God Bless.

    Answer by kjrn79 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

  • check local churches also your state should have a government office to apply for services such as health insurance and food stamps. They also may have other numbers to refer you for help.

    Answer by hill2 at 6:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

  • Google it you'll probably get a long list of places to apply for help. You'll need to do it asap though.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

  • Contact your local social service office (welfare) they will direct you to other places, Salvation Army, Toys for Tots, local Churches or food pantries can also help...but start with either the Salvation Army or the Social service office...

    Good Luck
    Happy Holidays

    Answer by gmasboy at 7:25 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.