Who needs a lesson in homophones?

My 6yo knows the differences. Do you?

by, buy, bye
its, it's
to, two, too
they're, there, their
sea, see
ware, where, wear
sight, site
dye, die
eight, ate

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I ♥ you!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:08 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• umm ya k....
    Anonymous

• That tends to annoy me as well.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:51 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Oh weight! I went to bye some apples, then I went home and eight them. They were delicious with they're shiny red goodness. Then I went to my closet to decide what to where for the day. And wow! What a site! There were too spiders in their! One was looking at me with it's eyes. Then I smashed it with a newspaper and watched it dye.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• LOL. Like "there" instaed of "their" or "whether" instead of "weather" ? LOL. I don't want to bring that up again because people have called me the spelling and grammar police and it just doesn't help. They don't want to learn. DIdn't you know that this is "I don't need no education" generation???
    Anonymous

• Ooops, "INSTEAD".
    Anonymous

lol
    butterfly227

Answer by butterfly227 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Answered at 6:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 by: caitxrawks

You make me giggle.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 7:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I thank that were very offensive to there spealing and gramerr skilts. a lots of theym ain't made it outn the 3 grade. cuz babys an stuff.

seriously... thank you... LMAO

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• You forgot my personal favourites ( allowed, aloud  & fowl, foul).   It really cracks me up when someone uses the wrong "foul".

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:46 PM on Nov. 15, 2009