Did you marry your....

Did you marry the man you are sexually attracted to or morally attracted to?

Did you marry your opposite or compatible?

Were your first 5 years a honeymoon/newly weds or drama then happiness?

How many years did it take until you were both happy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Did you marry the man you are sexually attracted to or morally attracted to?
    haha. neither!

um. ...opposite in some areas, compatible in others.

We've just made it past our first married year and it's a mix of both drama and happiness. We live complicated lives.

we are both happy. Just not as happy as we'd like to be. Hopefully that will change in about 6 months or so.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• 1st ? Both
    2nd ? Both
    3rd ? Both
    4th? We were happy from the get go.

Our morals and beliefs are how we are a lot alike. We had different interests but because we were both open to try new things we both got into the others activities. I would have never guessed that I would LOVE riding 4 wheelers but I do. He would have never dreamed that he would enjoy going to horse shows (my family use to show horses) but he does.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 6:14 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I'm sexually AND morally attracted to him!

We are different in a lot of ways, like personality, but we have similar interests. Our combination of differences and similarities make us very compatible, we complement each other nicely.

We've been together 7.5 years married for 4.5 of them and they have been VERY good/happy years! NO DRAMA!

0, we've been happy since day 1! Why would I marry someone I wasn't happy with???

Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 6:18 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

----at first sexual attraction, then morally as i got to know him, now still both. As things arise, i'm attracted to him for his morals in situations. But we've always been sexually attracted to each other too.

----both, depending on what, but mostly compatible.

----honeymooners, no drama, much happiness

----both happy since day one
    Anonymous

• Did you marry your....
    Sexually mostly our morals were pretty much the same.

He was is opposite but we are compatible

Not married 5 years yet. But its been pretty much business....Military and the baby and work. But in all of it we are happy

Its taken 3 years to finally figure it all out but we are very happy
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 6:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

Kinda in some ways, but not really, my husband was more of what I have always been looking for.

Both, depepnds on topic and situation.

We haven't been together that long, it's been more drama than anything, we were very happy for the first 10 months.

We aren't at this time and are seperated.
    Anonymous

• I married the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. We are very sexually attracted to each other, and though we are opposites on many things, we are very compatible. I hate to be corny, but it really is like we complete each other. If I am having a bad day and going nuts, he gets in my head to work me down, and I do the same for him. We share the same opinion on about 98% of things. We have been a couple going on 10 years and married going on 8. Our relationship was only a honeymoon period during our first year together. We really got to know each other during that time, so we knew well what we were pledging to do the rest of our lives, and haven't looked back since.

NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 6:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

Both very much so

we have nothing in common, that's what makes our life so great, I do stuff with him that I don't like and he does stuff with me that I don't like all the time.

We have been together for 8 years this December and married for 6 1/2 and our life has been honeymoon, newly weds and drama since day one, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

We have been both happy since day one, we are a team

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• 1. yes 2. compatible (for a while) 3. The first years were drama filled adjustments then we realized about ten years into it that we were no longer compatible 4. After ten years we divorced THEN we were happy.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:07 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Did you marry the man you are sexually attracted to or morally attracted to? Both

Did you marry your opposite or compatible? Both

Were your first 5 years a honeymoon/newly weds or drama then happiness? Both

How many years did it take until you were both happy? We've been Happily in Love from the first day!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2009