liver and coconut?

my husband is making the kids liver and onions tomorrow for lunch. I have a (expensive) coconut that will need to be hacked and eaten tomorrow. can those flavors merry or am I kidding myself?

PS asking 'cuz I never have eaten liver.... nor will I ever. It's a bonding w/ daddy thing

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 6:39 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Food & Drink

• If I had to eat liver with my dad or anyone it would be the opposite of bonding for me. LOL That rice recipe is yum

drfink

Answer by drfink at 11:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:43 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I think the coconut would be fine as a snack at another time, not with the meal. Liver and onions are yummmmmy! Then after the dishes are cleaned up. They can hammer a nail through the coconut eyes and drain out the coconut water, then whack the coconut with a hammer to break it into pieces and snack on those.

Answer by Bmat at 6:46 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Use the coconut milk for baking... it makes a plain old yellow box cake mix YUMMY!

Lauries_Mom

Answer by Lauries_Mom at 11:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2009