Is there something else should be doing right now, ya know something more productive than reading questions on cafemom.

I know I could be, I use cafemom to procrastinate. I figure if we aren't doing those things we should at least talk about them.
My trash needs taken out, and my floor needs vacuumed.
How about you? What should you really be doing right now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am on downtime while my kids are talking to Gramma on phone

dinner shortly afterwards..... good times.

my kitchen is a NIGHTMARE.... but I don't have the drive to mop right now
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I could be doing lots of thing, cleaning up our office room put stuff away in the kitchen unload the dishwasher, do some laundry, clean the master bedroom bathroom, but WHY? it's my fricken day off so I will enjoy it lol and back to responsibilities tomorrow.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:57 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Yeah, but I'm feeling lazy. Maybe DH will help me with the kitchen. (crosses fingers)
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:07 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• So that I can enjoy being on CF I always do my chores first, then I don't feel guilty.
    Anonymous

• I did it all earlier, actually. The only thing to do is put away stuff on the table (a few jackets, hang up my calander, etc). *sigh* I suppose I'll go do it since you mentioned it . . .
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:18 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• There are tons of things i could be doing - cleaning the floors -again. Taking photos of my work. Instead I'm on here and printing out photos for the frames I just made.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I need to wrap some birthday presents for tomorrow and I brought home a ton of paperwork from work that I hope I finish by the morning, lol...good luck on that!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• i had to take a break from painting my bathroom... but i have to get back to it now. lol i think the fumes are getting to me. but it sure beats looking at the horible light purples that the last owner painted it!!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Yes but I have the sniffles and we already played outside today for 4 hours and had baths......Im rewarding myself!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• i could wash a few plates i have but i dont want too. we have 1 trash bag that needs to be thrown but its raining. and there is nothing else to do right now but be lazy
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 7:57 PM on Nov. 15, 2009