How long after a miscarriage do you ovulate?

I had a miscarriage at almost 8 weeks. I bleed for 6 weeks and it took that long for my hcg level to go to 5. My levels have been down since around Nov. 1 and I haven't been bleeding since around that time. I have been checking my cervix and cm, but it doesn't seem exactly the same as before. Anyone know about how long it takes before you ovualte?

mazonmom

Asked by mazonmom at 7:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• When I had a miscarriage in 2001, my cycle picked right back up 4 weeks later.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 7:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• I had my last miscarriage Sep. 4th and bled fo 6 weeks after. I noticed i started ovulating around october 16 from the cm. I had a normal period on the 1st of this month and started ovulating around the 12th. Hope this helps some. It may take a month or two for it to get back to normal. GL
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 8:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2009