turning a hotel room into a romantic room?

I'm booking a hotel for thursday night until sunday morning.

Both me and my SO need a few days without the children before we go crazy. We need us time.

Any ideas on what I can do to make is romantic? Anything?

SO wont be there until around 10-11ish that night so I will many hours to prepare the room!

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Lots of candles. Scented ones, or maybe some incense to give the room a nice smell. Maybe some champagne and strawberries, if you guys like that kind of thing. Maybe some rose petals on the bed. Candles in the bathroom for a candle lit bubble bath. That's all I got for now. I'll see if I can think of anything else.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:57 PM on Nov. 15, 2009

• Lol put some bling on and bring your stripper pole with you. oh and get a few strobe lights and a disco ball.
    Anonymous